Soils and Contaminated Land
Based in Leeds, the NLS Centre for Soils and Contaminated Land Analysis is home to a high-calibre team that are second to none. Specialists in their field, they deliver information you can depend on and results you can trust.
We offer tests for a number of land contaminates, including:
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs)
- Total Organic Carbon
- Volatile and Extractable Hydrocarbons
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Metals, including cadmium, mercury, lead and arsenic
- Cyanide (easily liberated and total)
- Sulphate (acid extractable and water soluble)
For Method Reporting Limits and MCertS/UKAS accreditation status for these tests, please contact our Customer Service team.
To learn more about our MCertS Soils Testing Service click here.