Water Quality Monitoring Service
The NLS offers a national Water Quality field based Monitoring Service as we recognise that the needs of our customers extend beyond traditional lab-based testing to the provision of more responsive monitoring solutions. NLS monitoring solutions involve the bringing together of, not just scientific knowledge, but technical and engineering expertise as well.
To request your free, no obligation consultation with one of our experts, email:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Monitoring Offer’
Solutions to meet your monitoring needs
There are a range of potential solutions that the NLS can support, stretching from the entirely portable, easily deployed monitoring solution in a ‘suitcase’, to the permanent installation of a monitoring station that has been purpose built to meet your needs. The NLS offers:
- Static / semi portable monitors: Advanced monitoring stations with controlled pumping systems, intelligent sondes and analysers
- Portable Outstations: Ruggedised equipment for instant deployment adjacent to rivers. Ideal for pollution events, short and long term monitoring
- Trigger stations: Devices for use with autosamplers, enabling remote control via GPRS, GSM to sample events in real time
Services to support you
We also offer a range of complimentary services to ensure your adoption of a field based monitoring solution is a success:
- Comprehensive site survey with recommendations to meet the requirement
- Installation and commissioning of the chosen solution
- Appropriate training for customers in both the system and software
- A calibration service for all installed equipment
- A service package to ensure continued accurate data collection
Example of a permanent monitoring station managed by the NLS
Example of a self contained, portable ‘suitcase’ system supplied by the NLS
Why you should consider field-based monitoring
The case for field-based monitoring is clear: it can enable rapid and in-situ environmental assessments by providing real time results in dynamic settings.
Field based monitoring devices can measure actually what is happening in a given water course over time. It would be impossible to achieve the same representative result in a cost effective manner through traditional sampling techniques.
To request your free, no obligation consultation with one of our experts, email: email@example.com quoting ‘Monitoring Offer’