Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions “we, our, us”, refers to the Environment Agency.
- 1. All intellectual property rights, including those in respect of our trademarks, in or used in connection with the Website are owned, wholly by the Environment Agency.
- 2. We cannot promise uninterrupted availability of the Website.
- 3. We cannot guarantee that the Website is free of any errors or defects and you should check it for viruses and other items that may affect your computer.
- 4. If you are an individual and are using this site in a context unrelated to any business or other commercial purpose (a “Consumer”) you may use the information for your own personal purposes only.
- 5. Whether or not you are a Consumer you must not: Store the information other than on a temporary basis where this is necessary in order to view and/or, where you are committed to buy, make a purchase, or copy or supply any of it to anyone else nor merge any other data with it nor use It in any other way that is not permitted above.
- 6. You must not use the Website in a way that could impair the performance, corrupt the content, compromise the security or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You accept full responsibility for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of these terms and conditions.
We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of the Environment Agency or any of their employees or agents.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and you should check this page regularly.