The NLS offers Analytical Reports to customers who are having samples analysed against regulatory thresholds. These reports are written by a Technical Specialist and they state which if any thresholds have been breached by the sample for:
- Hazardous Waste
- Suitability for WML exemptions
- Soil Guideline Values (SGV’s)
- Generic Health Assessment Criteria
- Topsoil Specifications (BS:3882)
- WRAP Compost Specifications (PAS100)
- Environmental Quality Standards
- WHO Thresholds
- UK and EU Drinking Water Thresholds
Guidance on waste disposal options can be given to help you reach the most suitable decision for your situation. These reports also state what the threshold limit is and include interpretation of the result to explain why the sample breaches a particular threshold.
If you have any questions or would like further information on NLS Analytical Reports, please contact our Customer Service team or download our Analytical Reports leaflet.