MCertS Soils Testing
The NLS has provided analysis on soils and contaminated land samples for a number of years but we have in the last few years expanded our capability in this area, dedicating our Leeds laboratory to this analysis.
The Monitoring Certification Scheme (MCertS) was devised by the Environment Agency to ensure that every environmental measurement it receives satisfies its requirements fully and is of known and consistent quality.
The NLS offers MCertS for Soils Testing, ensuring:
- The appropriate selection and validation of test methods
- Records of sample preparation
- Performance standards for precision (random error) and bias (systematic error)
- Formal accreditation of our laboratory in accordance with European and international standards
- Stakeholder assurance regarding test data reliability
If you would like to know more about our capability in this area, please contact our Customer Service team.